Fisher Barton companies are always looking for ambitious, talented people interested in working in a dynamic environment in which their efforts are truly appreciated. Your personal and professional development is important to us. A comprehensive benefit program, along with generous educational assistance, will support you as you advance within our organization.
Posted October 15, 2012 -Product Engineer within Medical Division at Thermal Spray Technologies in Sun Prairie, WI
- BS degree in Engineering or Science.
- Drafting experience, preferably using SolidWorks
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work with cross functional team
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- 5 years experience in project management or manufacturing environment
- Robot programming experience
- Ability to build relationships with customers and suppliers
- ISO 9001:2008 Auditor trained
- Ability to troubleshoot complex processes
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean, and PPAP
- Working knowledge of SPC, correlation studies, and gauge R&R
- Gauge design experience
- Minitab experience
- Working knowledge of DOE
Submit resume to Thermal Spray Technologies Human Resources via email, fax or mail. Email: email@example.com and enter "Employment" in the Company Name field. Fax: 608-299-3989. Mail: Thermal Spray Technologies, Attn: Human Resources - 515 Progress Way, Sun Prairie, WI 53590.
Come grow with a leader by applying for a position at one of our seven divisions. Click on the location below to find the job openings at each.
- Accurate Specialties, Inc. (Waukesha, Wis.)
- Fisher Barton Blades, Inc. (Watertown, Wis.)
- Fisher Barton Specialty Products, Inc. (Watertown, Wis.)
- Fisher Barton South Carolina (Greenville, S.C.)
- Thermal Spray Technologies, Inc. (Sun Prairie, Wis.)
- Lineage Alloys, Inc. (Baytown, Texas)
- Zenith Cutter (Loves Park, Ill.)